Wednesday, July 16, 2014

RESIGN, NOW I'M TRADER :)

Dear blog
This is 1st time in 2014, i write some story about me...

Resign

In that day thursday April 10,2014 ( one day after parliament election ) I met my boss and  give her my resign letter..I already wrote this in the end of march 2014 but I hold this letter until I confidence.
My boss said Oke and told to me to give it to HRD. I directly met HRD assistant to give the letter , he said that I have 30 days notice. "It's Okey,nevermind" I told to him

Around one week before end of that month ( April ). HRD Assistant told to me that I can finish my job at end of april because the guys whose replacement my positions already working. I discuss with him that I am understand and agree about it so my last day in April 30 2014 not may 10 2014.

In the afternoon at april 30, I make a little farewell in my company. Donuts..yeah, J co donuts I give to my friend, another staff etc. hehe

I'm trader
After resign, I am looking for another challenge and I chose Trading stock in the Indonesian Stock Exchange ( IDX or Bursa Efek Indonesia ). So until now, i am a trader..haha
BUt...I still loking for another jobs or maybe build some a litlle bussiness

Dear Allah SWT.. blessed me.. BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIIM

No comments:

Post a Comment